Global Practice Development Coordinator
Our client is a stable large international firm that is currently seeking a Global Practice Development Coordinator for their thriving San Francisco office. Our client promotes all their employees having an active healthy lifestyle and work/life balance. This is a high profile position with substantial Partner interaction.
The Global Practice Development Coordinator supports the overall marketing and business development efforts of the firm by assisting with the implementation of various initiatives for the Litigation practice. Responsibilities include assisting with the implementation of visibility-raising initiatives; assisting with the development of pitches, presentations, and RFP responses; supporting the development and implementation of strategic business plans for assigned practices; assisting with the execution of events and sponsorships; and coordinating administrative matters for the Litigation Global Practice Development team.
• Support team members in development and implementation of strategic business planning initiatives that include both visibility-raising initiatives as well as targeted business development/sales activities.
• Assist with the development of content for responses to major pitches and presentations and for RFP responses, both for existing clients and for non-client targets.
• Assist with the preparation of standard pitch and RFI response materials. Respond to requests for biographies and collateral.
• Assist with the maintenance of both digital and printed practice-specific content for assigned practices, including support and maintenance of attorney biographies.
• Work with the team to plan and execute webinars and other online client education programs; serve as main point of contact for planning, scheduling, and logistics for all Litigation Global Practice Development Team online client education programs.
• Assist assigned team members to support the execution of live seminars, client education programs, client meetings, and related events as appropriate.
• Work with Marketing Communications team to assist with awards and directory submissions for assigned practices; and research speaking, sponsorship, and authorship opportunities with professional and trade organizations.
• Support internal firm and practice-related meetings and other activities as directed.
• Support maintenance of business development information systems and reporting tools used to track sales opportunities, clients, matters, and other relevant practice area data, including client/contact relationship management (CRM), proposal management tools and experience database.
• Handle administrative tasks for Global Manager and other Litigation Global Practice Development team members including managing budget tracking, preparation of draft monthly reports for firm management, handling team meeting logistics and agendas, processing invoices, etc.
• 4 year college degree required
• 1+ years of experience working in a professional services environment and/or 2+ years of experience working in a professional environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong oral and written communication skills as well as editing skills
• Experience with business writing and/or proposal writing a plus
• Experience with CRM, information systems, and database functionality/concepts is a plus
• Experience with event management is a plus
Salary: Up to 80K depending on years of experience.