Senior Corporate Paralegal
Our client is an international firm with an excellent reputation based in the Bay Area. The firm does important work for interesting clients, including some of the world's largest technology and social media companies. It has an excellent paralegal program that encourages career growth and advancement. If you are a star Corporate Paralegal and want to work in a fast-paced, high-profile position, please get in touch with us right away!
The firm offers very competitive salaries and great benefits. The successful candidate will likely start at $125,000 or higher.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a list of clients.
- Assist with private and public company financings and mergers, including coordinating closings.
- Prepare various corporate and securities filings.
- Assemble and organize corporate records and other client documents.
- Prepare stock certificates and ledgers.
- Bachelor's degree required; paralegal certificate a plus.
- 5+ years experience as a Corporate Paralegal in an AmLaw 50 law firm.
- Familiarity with CapMx, eShares, or the equivalent preferred.
Please let us know if you have any questions or any interest in the position.