Real Estate Secretary
The Real Estate Secretary will be assigned to a team of attorneys.
3+ years of legal secretary experience
- Will be assigned to four attorneys in the Real Estate and Land Use department
- Experience assisting the attorney and the billing department with the client billing process
- Provide accurate, formatted documents.
- Type documents from handwritten drafts, tapes or dictation.
- Format proofreading and editing documents, which include correspondence (such as letters and memos), outlines and other legal documents.
- Compose documents for team approval and use.
- Prepare travel reimbursement requests online with firm specific software.
- Daily time entry for Partners and Counsel.
- Complete check requests, new case reports, and conflicts checks
- Maintain team calendars, client lists, and Outlook address books.
- Organize meetings, reserving conference rooms, arranging catering services, and coordinating schedules.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
Salary: Up to 90K.