Our client is a very prominent California based international law firm. They are a very stable law firm that is continuing to grow domestically and internationally. They have a strong well structured secretarial program that promotes growth and development. Our client needs an Administrative Assistant, who is looking to challenge themselves and grow professionally, to support their busy transactional group.
This is a critical role supporting a high profile transactional team. This role will provide range of general administrative support. The right candidate for this opportunity needs to be a collaborative, an enthusiastic teammate, and able to work successfully under deadline pressure. This is a great position for a candidate who is interested in progressing in their legal career.
- Make changes to documents, run redlines, convert documents to pdf’s and/or word documents, scan pages and merge with other documents before uploading to the cloud.
- Assist the team in pre-closings, edit and process documents after transaction closings; and assist in preparing closing sets.
- Finalize signature pages to and from all parties involved with the closings.
- Create deal rooms and upload documents.
• Order records and request files through LegalKey.
- Prepare and file financial reporting forms and other materials with federal, state and local agencies.
- Arrange for publication of legal notices, including interacting with governmental clients, newspaper publication offices and others. - Assemble and review documents for transcript production, including coordinating transcription, creating crates and labels, and perform quality control of work performed by leased services.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate.
- 2+ years general administrative experience within a corporate or law firm environment.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft applications; experience with Box a plus.
- Tech-savvy and able to think proactively and creatively about the use of technology within the Public Finance Practice Group.
- Strong initiative and demonstrated ability to quickly acquire skills and knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Salary to: 60K. Excellent benefit package.