Our client is a very prominent California based international law firm. They are a very stable law firm that is continuing to grow domestically and internationally. They have a strong well structured Secretarial program that promotes growth and development. Our client needs a Litigation Secretary who is looking to grow their career to work in their Service Center.
- Prepare, format, edit and proofread legal documents and general correspondence.
- Prepare and file legal documents in a variety of courts.
- Schedule court reporters for depositions; prepare litigation, deposition and trial binders.
- Make national and international travel arrangements for attorneys.
- Prepare travel expense reports, check requests and other financial forms.
- Enter attorney time in the time management program.
- Plan attorney meetings including outlook scheduling, reserving conference rooms, arranging video and teleconferencing support.
- Maintain and update client contact information and client lists.
- 3+ years of litigation legal secretarial experience in a law firm.
- Advanced computer skills including .pdf technology, CD creation, and Microsoft Suite.
- Knowledge of litigation terminology and familiarity with current court rules and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
Salary: Up to 80K. Maybe be flexible depending on experience. Generous benefit package.