Our client is a highly prestigious global law firm that has offices throughout California. They are seeking a Records Clerk to join their thriving Peninsula office. The firm offers a progressive environment and culture and they value their employees at all levels of the organization. This position is perfect for a junior Records professional who wants an employer with a strong career growth track in and out of the Records field.
The Records Clerk will be responsible for filing support and maintaining files; operate technology devices such as laser printers, scanners, and multi-function devices and other office equipment; file alphabetically, and numerically, and communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- 3+ years experience working in a records and/or information management position.
- Proficiency with records management systems (e.g., HP/Autonomy, IRM, ARM or FileSurf, LegalKey, etc.)
- Proficiency with document management systems (e.g., Filesite, Docs Open, etc.) is a plus.
- Law firm Records experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelor degree is preferred.
Salary: Up to 45K.