Senior Corporate Paralegal
Our client is a bay area headquartered international firm. They have a top Paralegal program that encourages career growth and advancement. This international firm calls the premier technology and social media companies in the world their clients. If you are a star Corporate Paralegal and want to work in a fast passed high profile position you need to contact Pathways Personnel ASAP!
Our client seeks a Senior Corporate Paralegal with 5+ years of corporate and securities experience from a large law firm. In this role the Paralegal will maintain and handle their own client list.
- Assembling and organizing client documents.
- Maintain client stock and option records.
- Update corporate files and records.
- Assist in the preparation of forms to be filed with federal and state agencies to comply with corporate and securities laws.
- Mailings to shareholders, due diligence and preparation for closings.
- Private company experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required. Paralegal Certificate a plus.
- 5+ years experience from a large AmLaw 50 law firm.
Salary: Up to 125K. Can be flexible based on years of experience. Great benefits.