Begin your search by browsing our list of open positions. If you find a position that interest you, you can apply for that position directly. If you do not find any positions that fit your search, you can submit your resume to us for consideration.
If you are a match for an open position, a recruiter will call to discuss the details of the job. If you’re not an immediate match for one of our career opportunities, we will be happy to keep your resume for future opportunities.
Finally, we always are interested in recruiting qualified professionals to join our diverse and active temporary employment roster.
Once we’ve identified a strong potential for placing you in a current or future job opening, we’ll invite you into one of our offices to register, test your skills (if the position requires that type of assessment), and conduct a face-to-face interview where we can get to know each other better.
Once you have interviewed and tested, we consider you registered with our firm, and we will represent you for all positions for which you are qualified. We always will obtain your permission before submitting your resume to any position.
If you’d like to learn more details about our extensive list of available career opportunities, we invite you to call us at (415) 391-2060 to speak with a Pathways Personnel recruiting specialist.
We offer long or short-term temporary employees professionals who contract with us a roster of outstanding benefits, including:
- Paid holidays after 1,000 hours of work within a calendar year
- Unlimited testing and skills evaluations from our Skill Evaluation Center
- 401K and matching contribution after minimum requirements are met
- Healthcare options after minimum requirements are met
- Direct deposit
- Free software training
- Commuter checks
- Referral bonus plan
Here are all the forms you’ll need when you work with Pathways:
- Job Application – Print out online form & bring to appointment
- Time Card – Print out online form and submit via fax, scan, or in person
- I-9 – Available as an online download
- W-4 – Available as an online download
Submit Your Resume
You’ll be able to submit your resume directly to Pathways Personnel through our secure online system.
Still have questions? Browse our extensive list of FAQs.
Below you’ll find a sampling of informative articles designed to help you with your job search.